Post Occupancy Management|
Space budgets & Funding Strategy|
Our Professional Services
3BM Building Professional Services can offer a comprehensive scope of services for procurement of both contractors, sub-consultants, project management and contract administration to deliver a range of construction projects.
Project Management Services
3BM are able to provide a range of project management services for construction projects. Our diverse team has a number of years’ experience to enable efficient delivery of any construction project within our role as project managers.
Our key services include:
- Developing clients briefs
- Assembling methods of reporting
- Manage design teams to develop projects
- Coordinate sub consultants and surveys
- Phasing strategy development
- Risk management
- Cost management
- Support dispute resolution
- Programme development and management
- Disposing of assets
- Leading development and achieving best value
- Management building fit-out and occupation
- Co-ordinating statutory consents
- Overseeing the construction process
3BM are well versed with procurement of capital projects in both the private and public sectors. We have direct experience with procurement via OJEU, Frameworks and bespoke tender lists.
Procurement represents one of the key stages in a capital investment programme and ensuring the correct procurement is chosen can be critical to a projects success.
- Work within OJEU regulations
- Framework procurement
- Bespoke tender lists
- Manage procurement of contractors and consultants
3BM are also able to provide the role of contract administrator throughout the construction phase.
Effective contract administration will assist in the smooth and effective delivery of a project.
Key services include:
- Administer JCT and NEC3 contracts
- Issuing of payment certificates
- Cashflow management
- Change order management
- Contract instructions
- Discharge Prime Cost Sums
- Defect resolution
- Handover process management
Following completion of capital works programmes 3BM can provide a post occupancy management service to ensure the smooth transition and occupation of facilities.
Our post occupancy service involves:
- Managing defects and snagging with main contractors
- Facilitation of soft landing programmes and onsite training with contractors and providers of specialist systems
- Being on hand to answer those key questions staff may have
Programme management is a critical project requirement to ensure the smooth running of a project. 3BM are well versed in the preparation of various programmes.
- Provide a monitoring tool from inception through to completion
- Ensure completion of key works in a timely manner
- Programming of specific activities
Budgets and Strategy
Space budgets and Funding Strategy Bidding
3BM understand that during the process of design and delivery
the client brief needs to be explicit and clear. The preparation of
a detailed space budget forms an essential element of the brief which is then circulated to the wider team. This is undertaken at the first stage of the engagement process and will be developed with the end user to clearly define the space schedule and this will be reviewed and the assumptions refined if necessary to produce a robust space budget which will in turn show the efficiencies and inefficiencies of the campuses.
Funding Stream Strategies and Assistance
3BM are acutely aware of the need to obtain funding in both the public and private sectors. Through the development of any project 3BM are experienced in assisting delivery and producing funding bid documents which will assist client in obtaining the relevant funding for the project in question.
“The team at 3BM has provided invaluable support on our capital projects. They have a good range of knowledge and offer practical and open guidance on a broad range of projects”